Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Book publishing party!

First spread of the new book. 
We had a book publishing party on Tuesday with Kerttu, the wonderfully energetic author of Elsa ja Lauri -bookseries. The top floor of a nice Café Talo was packed with our friends and relatives. Trio Pullakka, our very own house band played (me as the percussionist).
Here are some photos from our cheerful little celebration. And a tiniest little peek from the book I'm sketching at the moment...it's still a work in progress and a bit of a secret again :)


Kerttu and I celebrating!

The lovely little boy also named Lauri who has been Lauri's "model" in my mind.



Trio Pullakka (quartet) playing!

Plenty of colouring to do.


Mini fraction of the sketches that are piling up on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment