Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Summer greetings!

Rainy day sketching, searching for colour


Colour explosion, marker sketching for fun


My sketchbook bird enjoying life by the lake


Me and my sketchbook birds at Kiasma, Museum of Contemporary Art



Collage illustration for a new Finnish band Liljankukka


Artwork for the wonderful designer Gudrun Sjödén on her birthday




Me and my birds visited Stockholm and Yayoi Kusama's Exhibition. DOTS!!



I had a lovely holiday break, though the weather could have been a bit better... Back in the studio now. I had to spend a whole day yesterday tidying it up so that I'm ready to start making a new mess. And I had my birthday present, Wacom drawing tablet waiting for me (yay!). No I just need to figure out how to use it. That's going to be interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Moikka Nadja! Ai kun nää on ihania! Mikä väriloisto! :) Ja kiva tunika sekä kengät myös ;) Oliko hyvä Tukholman reissu.... ei noroa..? :D

    ReplyDelete